- Coverage Enhancements
- Dispatch Consoles
- LTE User Devices
- Mobile Radios
- Police Cameras
- Portable Radios
- WAVE Broadband PTT
- Public Safety Home
Request a Quote
9-1-1 innovation beyond next generation
i3 (NG9-1-1) Products For Dispatching, Call Taking, Mapping And Reporting
Emergency CallWorks products enable more efficient call taking, mapping and dispatch operations, comply with FCC mandates for wireless E9-1-1 calls, accommodate non-traditional communications and resolve aging legacy support issues most agencies face today. Emergency CallWorks uses technology, developed in-house, to provide the industry's only browser-based, fully integrated NG9-1-1 Call Taking, Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Mapping application.
Based on a Linux High Availability (HA) Framework, the core of the Emergency CallWorks system utilizes two identical, High Availability servers, each with duplicate sets of all major hardware subsystems to eliminate any critical single point of failure. Our products provide a high level of robust functionality designed to embrace the widest array of Next Generation 9-1-1 and VoIP technologies using Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware and concurrent use software licenses. Our approach delivers the highest technical compliance for the lowest cost, as compared to our competition on all previous awards, even when including five year total cost of ownership calculations.
Why You Need Emergency Callworks Products
- Our products support i3 (NG9-1-1), non-traditional communications, integrated messaging, Phase II wireless and VoIP caller-specific mapping features
- We provide a complete 9-1-1 call-to-dispatch reporting functionality, so you know when the call was received, transferred and response dispatched, another simple concept that few other vendors can solve
- Flexible network deployment, such as emergency remote hosting or providing a trunk-less, remote "call taking only" IP phone that provides ANI/ALI and Tandem Trunk transfers for a fraction of the cost of other methods
- Browser-based dispatching and incident management, eliminating the complex firmware and driver compatibility issues inherent in traditional Microsoft Windows-based applications, allowing you the freedom to use other third party products all at the same computer
- Easy integration with third party call-processing applications, mapping or CAD systems, even receiving data from competitive products via standard interfaces
Emergency CallWorks applications support numerous interfaces such as ANI, ALI, CAD, teletype device for the deaf (TTY/TDD), Master Clock Synchronization, call recording (CAMA trunk, IP Telephony and position based), automatic dispatch notifications via E-mail/Text and radio/telephone interfaces as required.
Callstation Call Screen
Callstation Map Screen
Dispatchstation Incident Screen