- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Equipment Portfolio
- - MOTOTRBO Portables
- - MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- - MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- - WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- - Direct Mode/Conventional
- - IP Site Connect
- - Capacity Plus
- - Capacity Max
- - Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- – Alarm & Telemetry
- – Asset Management
- – Broadband & LMR Voice
- – Device & System Management
- – Integrated Command & Control
- – Interoperability
- – Messaging Solutions
- – Situational Awareness
- – Workforce Management
- – Application Partners
Request a Quote
LTR/Passport GOB Application
Firmware application for the Generic Option Board to allow the MOTOTRBO radio to support LTR, Classic PassPort and Enhanced PassPort in Analog mode.
Provides a clear migration path from Analog operation to Digital operation for users with existing LTR or PassPort systems/networks.
- QA01839, available as a factory-installed option in North America.
- Allows users to add digital-capable radios to their existing analog fleet to facilitate migration to digital operation.
- Allows users to operate one radio on MOTOTRBO digital platforms (except for Connect Plus) and Analog LTR and/ or PassPort.
- Up to 256 Zones, up to 256 Groups/Channels per Zone.
*Supports over 2000 total Groups/Channels.
- Programming via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
- Field upgradeable via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
- (LTR/Conventional) Pre-Only MDC PTT ID.
- (LTR/Conventional) User selectable scanning across Zones.
- (LTR/PassPort) User selectable Group Scan.
- (PassPort) Enhanced and Classic operation.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Integrated network Emergency call operation.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Subscriber priority access.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Automatic Channel backup.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Expanded neighbor list.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Message Trunking.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Roam registration on free channel.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Analog Capable MOTOTRBO radio with a Generic Option Board installed.
- A PC running Windows XP or later is required for programming the
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare. Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.